Pursuant to directive 2016/679 of the European Parliament and Council (EU) on the protection of personal data (hereinafter referred to as GDPR), we provide information regarding the protection of personal data, including what type, for what purpose and why this happens in the case of the Myslbek building. On this page, you'll also find a clear description of how to prevent your data from being shared with us.
Personal Data Manager
The administrator and the person who determines for what purposes we collect personal data and how we will use it is the following entity - the owner of Myslbek building.
MYSLBEK, joint stock company
Ovocný trh 1096/8, Staré Město, 110 00 Praha 1
Company ID: 49240552
EU tax code: CZ49240552
The company is registered with the Municipal Court in Prague, Section B - Insert 2020
The GDPR principles we adhere to are as follows:
1. We only process adequate personal data, which is limited to the extent necessary in relation to the purpose for which it is processed, and for the required period of time.
2. We do not process sensitive personal information. In the vast majority of cases, we work exclusively with email addresses.
3. We only process accurate personal information and take the necessary steps to erase or correct inaccurate personal information.
4. We process your personal data in such a way as to ensure that it is appropriately protected. This includes their protection through technical and organisational measures against unauthorized or unlawful processing. The same regulations and rules apply to all contracting cooperating entities.
5. All data collected is used solely and wholly for marketing purposes. This allows us to provide information as accurately as possible about the services, products, news or events related to the Myslbek building and its tenants.
Sources of personal data
We collect your personal information as follows:
• Your voluntary and guided completion of game or competition forms, including participation in Facebook or Instagram contests
• By completing the appropriate forms to volunteer for the events and activities organised by Myslbek
• By completing the relevant newsletter subscription form at www.myslbek.com, www.ngmyslbek.cz or www.nakupnigaleriemyslbek.cz
• To a limited extent, your status as a fan or follower on Facebook or Instagram
• By utilising cookies from your visits to www.myslbek.com, www.ngmyslbek.cz or www.nakupnigaleriemyslbek.cz
Why do we keep your personal information and for how long?
Purposes of processing and their legal basis
1. Processing with consent
We process your personal data with your consent. This is especially the case when you complete our newsletter subscription form, register for an event on the Myslbek website or give us written permission by e-mail.
In the case of permission by e-mail, you consent to the use of your personal information for sending newsletters (operational information, news, promotions, discounts etc.).
Newsletters are sent through the professional service platform of the international direct mailing provider, MailChimp:
The Rocket Science Group LLC d/b/a MailChimp
675 Ponce de Leon Ave NE, Suite 5000
Atlanta, GA 30308 USA
The company which operates MailChimp guarantees an appropriate level of privacy: https://mailchimp.com/legal/privacy/
You can unsubscribe from the newsletter at any time. In the footer of each newsletter you will find a tick box marked ODHLÁŠENÍ Z NEWSLETTERU / UNSUBSCRIBE, which you can simply click. By doing this, your personal information will be deleted immediately. You can also withdraw your consent at any time by mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
The system automatically monitors information about your use of e-mail (delivery of newsletters, when they are opened, etc.) so that we do not repeatedly send you e-mails. If you do not open the newsletter 3 times in a row, the system will automatically delete your personal information (e-mail address) from the database.
Newsletters are prepared for us by Community s.r.o., with its registered office at Nádražní 3, 150 00 Praha 5 - Smíchov, IČ: 045 45 044 (contact email: email@example.com). Community s.r.o. establishes and adheres to data protection standards which comply with the relevant data protection legislation, in particular GDPR. This is evidenced by the contractual relationship, which takes into account our GDPR principles, with the owner of the Myslbek building.
2. Processing without consent
In exceptional cases, we may also process your personal information without your consent, especially in the following cases:
• To negotiate or enter into a contract with you. This is mainly connected with organised competitions where we need your data to identify you and send you your prize. For example: if you send your personal information (name, phone number, identity card number or other document to Facebook Messenger or e-mail), it will be deleted immediately after being submitted to the Myslbek building management responsible for issuing Facebook or mail client prizes.
• To fulfil our legal obligations, in particular for accounting and tax purposes, and to fulfil our archiving obligations.
• For the purposes of our legitimate interests as an administrator or as a third party. These include, in particular, the exercising of our rights, the resolution of a disputed agenda, the protection of persons and property (CCTV systems, etc.).
What is classed as your personal information?
In the case of processing for sending newsletters, this is solely your e-mail address. This is the only information that you are required to complete via the form on our website.
If you complete a printed form, a competition or game card for one of the events in our centre, or sign up for one of our events, the form may contain multiple fields: first and last name, your employer, email, phone number, year of birth or, where appropriate, your place of residence or the town/city where you live.
With every form there is a tick box with wording where you tick the box to agree to the processing and further use of your personal data for marketing purposes. We generally only use these additional categories beyond the email address for the duration of an ongoing event or contest, and twelve (12) months after its completion for potential claims.
You complete the form of your own free will. It is entirely legitimate not to participate in such events.
Facebook and Instagram
You can also give permission that we can contact you on FB. To become a fan of the page, click 'Like'. You can opt out by clicking 'Unlike' on our FB page.
A similar procedure can be applied to the Myslbek Instagram account.
For both Facebook and Instagram, we use the legal and available tools of these providers for targeted advertising campaigns. Thanks to this we can offer you a relevant event, product or service in our centre. The protection of your personal data and the legal basis for the processing of your data is provided by the operator of these social networks.
How long do we keep your personal data?
We only process your personal data for as long as is necessary for the purposes of the processing. We use software tools to assess whether there is still a requirement to process your personal data for a specific purpose. If your personal data is no longer needed for a processing purpose, we will shred the data. If you are interested in exact deadlines for archiving or liquidating processed personal data, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to provide you with this information.
Protection and security of personal data
We will handle your personal data responsibly and in accordance with applicable Czech and European legislation. We do not use personal information for automated decision making. All data is stored on secure servers (cloud) situated on the territory of the European Union, unless otherwise stated in any specific case.
Personal data is protected to the maximum extent possible by means of modern technologies, which correspond to the level of technical development and the level of potential misuse.
We maintain technical and organisational measures to prevent personal data from being misused, damaged or destroyed from the time it is received until the time it is deleted.
Who can we make personal data available to?
In certain cases, we may disclose personal data which we process, both as an administrator and as a processor. Disclosure may be made to employees and contractors who provide administrative and technical support for the operation of applications required for the operation of the website and supporting applications, provide marketing, advertising or other services where personal information transfer is necessary. In any case, we only disclose personal data that is necessary to fulfil the respective obligations of these persons. All of these entities are bound by the data processing agreements which we have entered into together, and must maintain confidentiality and the appropriate policies and measures to protect personal data.
Website - cookies
If you visit our website, we may collect data about visits to our site and track usage of the services. This information includes your IP address and your behaviour on websites operated under the domains www.myslbek.com, www.ngmyslbek.cz and www.nakupnigaleriemyslbek.cz. We monitor how long you have been on the page, what page you came from and when you left the page. This data is processed through Google Analytics, provided by Google:
Google LLC (“Google”)
1600 Amphitheatre Parkway
CA 94043 - United States
This data cannot be assigned to a specific person, it is anonymous. We obtain such information automatically by means of cookies or tracking technologies. The reason is to provide you with the best possible service and content. We will process and record your data for a maximum of twelve (12) months. You can disable these cookies on your computer.
We distinguish cookies according to their purpose:
• Tracking and remarketing - it helps us to optimise customer offers and reach them with advertising banners or other forms of advertising on other websites.
• Key cookies - without them the site would not work properly. You would experience problems with forms, orders, or you wouldn't be able to remain logged in.
• Analytics - allows us to track site traffic and use various features. With this information, we can improve the clarity, structure and content of the website. This is done through anonymised Google Analytics
• Conversion - evaluates advertising campaigns and monitors how users come to our site.
We also use the Facebook pixel, which monitors the success of 'clicks' from Facebook to the website and, subsequently, the accuracy of advertising campaigns in the form of remarketing or retargeting. This data is also anonymous.
You can quite simply delete all cookies already installed on your computer. Most browsers also offer the option of not storing cookies on your computer. However, if you use this option, you may need to manually re-adjust some preferences each time you visit the site, and you may not be able to limit certain services and features of the site.
Your rights according to GDPR
You can ask us if we process your personal data. You have the right of access to this personal data, the right to obtain information about the purpose of processing personal data, categories of personal data, to whom personal data has been disclosed, how long personal data has been stored for and the criteria for determining this period. You also have the right to request information about your rights.
If the personal data we process is inaccurate or outdated, you have the right to request that we rectify or complete it without delay. Likewise, you have the right to order us to delete the personal data we process without undue delay, unless we have an obligation or a legitimate interest to retain the data.
If the processing of personal data is based on your consent, you have the right to withdraw your consent to the processing of personal data at any time. If there is no legal reason for the processing of personal data, we cannot further process your personal data. You also have the right to request, in justified cases, restrictions on the processing of your personal data and the right to transfer your personal data to another administrator.
If you believe that your personal data is being processed in violation with the law, you have the right to file a complaint with the Office for Personal Data Protection.
By entering your e-mail and other personal information through the newsletter subscription form, registering for Myslbek events or activities, or by completing a printed form which includes the relevant information required by GDPR, including a link to this detailed information, we accept this as confirmation that you have read and understood the terms of your personal data usage.
We trust that everything is clear to you now, but if you are unsure about anything or have any questions, feel free to contact us at email@example.com.
High Class Offices with BREEAM certification